Thursday, April 05, 2007

Male Logic

Having decided to cancel my home phone because I don't use it enough to justify the £10.99 per month it costs me in line rental, I sent out an email to all my friends telling them that the phone number would not be valid any more.

Raj replied with this piece of male logic:

If you register with BT as a low user then you only pay about £11 a quarter... you can then get ADSL to have internet in the house. It may cost some money, £10 a month is about the lowest I've seen or usually a full high bandwidth connection for £15 a month on top of the phone connection but you'll have an internet connection.

Once I'd managed to decode his dodgy grammar... hmm, basically I'm getting rid of my phone to save £11 per month, and suddenly Raj has got me paying £15 per month plus phone charges on top!

Yes, that's really going to make me rich!

No comments: