Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I am Monica

I am so damn organised!

I have been working out a rough plan for our Spanish holiday. When I say ‘rough’ I mean I have researched every possible town, village and area of natural beauty within 200km of Malaga (which is where we are flying out to), I have looked up in my Lonely Planet guide all the nice things to do in each place, double and triple checked this information against several websites to make sure nothing was missed out, looked up photos on the internet to make sure every place is as beautiful as it is supposed to be, worked out a circular route that fits in most of the nice bits (an anticlockwise route and a clockwise route, which are slightly different!), decided which places we should stay the night in (both clockwise and anti-clockwise), looked up opening times and addresses of every tourist site in every town we pass through… typed all this information up neatly (with bold and italic for emphasis), printed it out and put it safely in a folder in the order in which it will be needed on holiday.

Last night I was watching Friends, the episode where Monica organises Pheobe’s wedding – and, oh my god, I am Monica! The only thing I am lacking is her headset! I wonder if Charles would like the “super-organised sex at 2300 hours” that Chandler was listed for??!

No comments: